Customer Success Specialist
About the job
We're looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. It's your job to onboard, support and build a relationship with our fast growing customer base. You will be constantly improving our Customer Success strategy to let new customers fall in love with our product just as we do. You’re not just helping companies to get the most out of Equalture; you’re guaranteeing them to never make a bad hire again. Therefore it’s equally important to really understand what companies fit our vision and aim to turn the recruitment market upside down.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Onboarding customers;
- Building a relationship with our customers so they fall in love with us;
- Being responsible for our live-chat and customer communication;
- Assisting in carrying out the Customer Success strategy;
- Taking care of kick-offs with new customers;
- Working closely together with our Sales Team to ensure that new clients will be turned into happy clients with the right support that fits their needs;
- Working closely with our Product/Development Team to ensure that all useful customer feedback will end on our roadmap.
You are looking for your first or second job and are willing to work in a fast growing tech Startup in Rotterdam. You love SaaS and our philosophy so you will manage to make people fall in love with our product and show them how Equalture makes their life easier and more enjoyable. You’re empathic and constantly seeking for ways to make sure people understand both the ‘why’ and ‘how’. And the most important thing: Both clients and colleagues love working with you. Preferably:
- You have affinity with SaaS and Customer Success;
- You’re interested in getting to know the recruitment tech market and its innovations better;
- You love communicating and helping people/companies to be successful - because that’s what Customer Success is all about.
What we offer
- Learn from working in a company with international clients and ambitions;
- The chance to experience the growth path of a SaaS startup with the aim to make a worldwide difference within five years;
- The startup experience - responsibility, freedom/flexibility and enormously fast developments;
- A competitive compensation package;
- A Chromebook and mobile phone;
- Drinks on Friday;
- Occasional cuddle sessions with our Chief Happiness Officer (dog) Charlie 🐶
- A culture where every win will be celebrated together - preferably with champagne!
We don’t expect you to stay with us forever. We just want to rock your career. Together with us. Ready for takeoff? 🚀